Web/Serverside Application Developer
Tarmac has an exciting contract-to-hire opportunity with a mid-size employer in the College Park, MD area. This position emphasizes the learning of new technologies and growing with the team!
Design and develop editing and authoring web based tools for evolving product, Work with server side team to develop interfacing requirements, Participate in Agile software development processes
This is an extremely hands-on position, with intense, daily interaction with all members of the team. Fast-paced, flexible, and innovative mindset required.
Demonstrable, extensive software development experience in web development and Java script frameworks is mandatory. Beyond that, the ability (and eagerness) to quickly learn new tools and techniques, building on your current knowledge base, is required as we evolve the product. Self-directed learner, self-motivated.
• Work with business analysts to develop prototypes, wire frames and make presentations for approval of designed user interfaces
• Work with Architect, Server side team members to design and develop interfaces between tiers
• Participate in Technical design and code reviews
• Work in Agile development environment for rapid and maximum through put
• Monitor and report progress on Project schedule to Project Manager and Team lead
• Excellent communication skills
• Work with client support team in resolving production issues
• Min 4 years of front end Web development with various technologies
• 2 years of Dojo and dijit framework or Node.js
• Experience in developing applications using REST style APIs
• Strong background or knowledge in XML and JSON
• Extensive development experience generating forms in various capacities
• Creative vibe on developing editing and authoring web tools
• Good knowledge of XSLT programming and XQuery
• Nice to have .NET programming with VB .NET
How to apply:
ATTN: Anthony Schmidt