Node.js & PHP developer for startup in Boulder, CO (relocation assistance available)
Technical Integrity is actively seeking Node.JS + PHP developers for our startup client in the Boulder area. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for the right candidate with excellent technical acumen, specifically with two or more years of active Node.js leadership. Our client is quickly becoming a leader in the media and entertainment realm. They have some incredibly challenging opportunities focusing on deep analytical assessment of media usage, as well as improving the user experience on multiple levels.
This role is a critical hire for the company as you will be directing all facets of strategic planning, site architecture and design, vendor integration, and application scalability. If you have experience with scaling Big Data web apps, specifically in the Node.js realm – this job could be for you. You should be able to learn quickly what the future holds for this company and it’s technology, understand what that truly means (from the CEO’s vision) and you are adaptable in your approach to application development and architecture- we would like to hear from you.
Culture fit is critical in this small company- you should play nicely with others, and actually enjoy working as a team (because this team actually has fun working together). We look forward to hearing about the projects you have worked on with Node.js & PHP.
The organization has a true startup feel – they have an “open” PTO plan, they go on monthly excursions together to get out of the office, there is a tab waiting for you at a local coffee shop, and they pay for tethering to your smart phone so you can always have wireless access to name a few perks. To say the least, they take care of their staff.
Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- 4+ Years of PHP development experience
- 2+ years of recent, hands-on, intensive Node.js/Server side JS development
- Demonstrable Strategic planning background for software development at a fast paced company
- Ability to see the Big Picture
- Experience building highly scalable apps
- Experience integrating external vendors as well as with social media
- A friendly, mature and welcoming demeanor
- A sense of humor as well as a sense of urgency
Nice to Haves:
- PHP development background
- Media / Entertainment industry experience
- Big Data background / Cassandra/Hadoop etc
How to apply:
Please send a Word or PDF resume to matt at technicalintegrity dot com