Node.js Developer (m/f)
From our offices in the heart of Berlin we take care of the technical operation and software development of PlanetRomeo.com working closely with its Amsterdam-based owner/operator PlanetRomeo BV.
We love working with Node.js. Join us and develop state-of-the-art software solutions for the PlanetRomeo platform. With your professional experience you contribute to the development process and our technical strategy. You like to write beautiful code which is carefully designed and easy to maintain. You love to work in an international team and support your team members as they support you.
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of using Node.js
- A passion for performance and scalability
- An obsession with keeping up-to-date with the Node.js community
- Knowledge of MySQL and one or more of PHP/Perl/Python/Ruby, and one or more of Redis/MongoDb/Riak/memcached/Hadoop
- Expertise in massive scaling and designing systems and components
- Ability to create fault tolerant services
- You enjoy being part of a great team and organize your work in SCRUM
- You are up-to-date in the latest technological development
- Very good English skills
What we have to offer:
- Open-minded specialist colleagues working together in a dynamic team.
- An attractive office in the heart of Berlin.
- Full-time position with flexible working hours.
- A wonderful selection of free beverages, candy, fruit and all-you-can-drink Club Mate ;o)
- Everything you need to do a great job (MacBook Pro/Air and Accessories)
- Last but not least: great company!
How to apply:
Please send your applications for this position to: email@example.com (Any attachments should be in PDF format and no larger than 15MB.)