Mobile Developers, Full Time near Boulder, CO
We’re looking for mobile developers who are “open minded”, want to have fun making multi-layer gaming systems, and who don’t mind integrating with Open Source code.
Our client is building mobile games and using smart phones to do amazing things. No really, it’s amazing, we swear. Stuff you’ve not ever seen before. We promise.
f you’ve got experience with building game apps on iOS or Android, integration with web systems via REST or other methods, you don’t mind working in a team (if you know what I mean), you aren’t afraid to ask for help when you need it, you’re social, you’re willing to go the extra mile to get the job done, and you have serious issues with reinventing the wheel – keep reading.
It’s a Mac shop, who is Windows friendly so long as you don’t mind converting.
The critical bits:
- iOS and/or Android (willing to learn the other if you only know one)
- Gaming app experience
- Unity Experience
- Java experience…remember how we were talking about Andriod?
- Do you have pride in your work? (cockiness is not pride)
Want to be a shoe-in?
- Node.js – will probably get you hired on the spot
- Phone Gap – super fantastic fun time
- Open Scene Graph
- C/C++ are bonus
- Can you 3D? We want 3D!
- Even though they are currently building iOS and Android apps, they’re interested in chatting with Windows Mobile people too.
A little about our client:
- They’re a startup and absolutely love what they do
- They tinker and explore everyday
- They build proofs of concept to see if an idea will work or if it’s even possible
- They put in extended hours sometimes, because they love their work.
- They love hackathons, meetups, and public events – be prepared to wear the swag and teach people about what you do and how you do it
How to apply:
If any of this sounds interesting, challenging, or intriguing, please drop us a line and we’d be happy to answer any questions you have. You can PM us or email me Matt@technicalintegrity.com.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Is this job not for you, but you know someone who would be awesome for it? Refer them to us. If we can get them hired, we’ll give you $1000 bucks. More info here: Not all Tech Recruiters suck.